Saturday, September 12, 2009

work it, work it!

So it was one of my favorite weeks ever last week due to the fact that it was FASHION WEEK! Sadly, I don't get paid nearly enough to fly to NYC and attend the most amazing artistic spectacle of the year in Bryant Park- but I was able to droll over the truly mind blowing designs that pranced down the runway this year. From Dolce and Gabbana, to Herve Leger, Diane Von Furstenberg, and one of my favs, Christian Siriano. I just had to share with you a few pieces I absolutely love love!!


Above is the one of kind fashion mind master, Marc Jacob. I wonder what is in his wheaties every morning because this man is FAB-U-LOUS. He has this talent of mixing amazing colors, fabrics and avant garde visions to create masterpieces. This season was no exception, he had vibrant colors, amazing details of jewels, and his fabrics where oh so sweet to the touch. Oh how I love Marc.


But I cant forget about my ladies as well! Diane Von Furstenberg, Monique Lhuillier, and Jill Stuart was marvelous as well. Monique- that girl knows how to make a woman melt and want to find a man to marry- I didn't include her bridal collection, but as Rachel Zoe would say, I DIIIEEEE.



Of course when we're talking about fashion we cant forget the amazing duo- Dolce and Gabbana- their names are just so cool! ha And once again- they made my heart melt. This year they incorporated amazing dresses, a few below are my fav! Their simplicity, but that extra touch of pzzzzzazzz is just, remarkable. I loved details of the waist belt added to the 2 dressed below. And when it comes to wearing art around your arm- loove looove loooove their handbags. These of course will go on my wish list that one day, when I well established and living in a vibrant city, I will able to adorn and work these masterpieces like nooo other! work it work it!


No comments:

Post a Comment