Sunday, September 13, 2009

work it with a dash of FIERCE!

ok so I had to save my last post to pay tribute to my 3 favorites. A man whose name I knew since I was 5 years old, but is no where near an ugly puppet who lives in a trash can , Mr. Oscar De La Renta. I know I don't have too many pictures to show- my blog was acting up, but his accessories were to die for. I looooved his jeweled cuffs this year, and while it may be his fall collection, he added a punch of color right where it was needed.


Ok- Herve Leger must drink a lot of milk or something, because he knows how to do a woman's body good. His pieces just wrap all the right curves and the lines are phe-nom-inaaaal! His color palet and textiles this year were as always, just perfection and I know all the celebrities are gonna be coating themselves in butter to slide these masterpieces on for the red carpet.


Last but certainly not least, the most fiercest kid on the block- Christian Siriano. I only saw 'kid' because hes like 23 years old and his mind is seriously explosive of fiercness. His vibrant colors this year made you feel like you could just taste the fall leaves. Rich, vibrant and delicious. And his gowns, seriously- this boy mind blowing! I also found that he has a bridal collection- I think I may start saving now! ha shhh dont tell the bf!


Well fellow bloggers- I hope this little preview of fashion masterminds fall 09 collection was inspiring. Whether or not you can wear the big names on the bag of your neck, or like me try to mimic them at Target and TJ Maxx- all i gotta say is YOU BETTER WORK IT!

til next time- toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment