Wednesday, September 2, 2009

...still using training wheels..


So after that short post, which did not have a cohesive end..I decided to play around with the fun stuff, colors and pictures and layouts.. but then realized how much I have left to learn in the blog world. Please feel free to send advice on how to add pictures that don't take up the whole page! Sadly, its almost my bedtime,which in my routine is to wash up, get all comfy in bed, put my headphones in with relaxing music of ocean waves and rain to drown out the noisy punk living above us, and wait for the bf to call right when I am almost asleep. But, I wanted to put something worth while to the blog so here is my 'food for thought(s) of the day'....

Colbie Caillat's new album is out which I highly recommend. More so, it's particularly great when you're at work and you reach that point where you are stressed, frustrated, don't feel like doing anything-especially not responding to an email or a phone call, and need a change of attitude. Pop in the ear buds and type in Colbie Caillat to Pandora.com, or download her new songs to itunes. Her music simply refreshing, makes you feel like your in a coffee shop with a great iced latte, and you will soon find yourself almost slightly swinging in your chair... try it!

Second, while I live in Michigan and have a love hate relationship with winter, I must say I am extremely excited for Fall to come...and for the FASHION!! My latest obsession is booties...from Steve Madden and Aldo (which I can hopefully fit into my budget) to the window shopping designers like Dolce and Gabbana or Marc Jacobs... a girl can dream right...
I have posted some awesome pics of ones that I am currently in love with... from left to right...Christian Louboutin, Donna Karan, Steve Madden (blue ones) and bottom two are Aldo.


Last thought for the night, if you haven't had a good laugh today, jump onto youtube and type in funny kids...you're sure to find something. One of my favorites, kid kicks monsters ass...a guarantee at kids say the darnest' things and why I promise never to give my kid a bowl cut no matter how cute they pop out!

Enjoy fellow blogger and until next time..toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment